Remake is strongly committed to protecting your privacy. Personal Information collected by us is used for marketing purposes and to improve your browsing experience. This policy sets out the different ways we collect Personal Information and how we use it. It also explains your rights in relation to this Personal Information and how to contact us.
UPDATED: NOVEMBER 2022
- Information We Collect
Information voluntarily provided to us: for example, when you sign up to our services, subscribe to our communications, provide information to us and / or access certain resources on our website.
Information we collect automatically: when you use our services or browse our website we may collect information such as:
IP addresses: We use IP addresses to collect statistical information about the areas of the site that users are visiting, and general “traffic” data and to identify a particular user in relation to items being viewed. This information allows us to determine what is most beneficial for users, and facilitates us in continually improving the overall site for our users.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of our site.
- Use of Personal Information
In general, we will only use the Personal Information you provide to us for the purpose for which it was provided.
We may use your Personal Information to:
- Provide our website or our services to you
- Improve our website, your browsing experience and / or the services we provide to you
- Send you information or marketing communications which we think may be of interest to you
- Deliver tailored advertising
- Respond to any communications you may send us
- Security: Our website has industry standard security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. While there is no such thing as “perfect security” on the Internet, we will take reasonable steps to ensure the safety of your Personal Information.
- Third party sites